Tuesday, June 21
Hatha Yoga- 6:00 -7:00 a.m.
Vinyasa Yoga- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Arena, Harbor Sports Club
The essence of yoga is balance. A balance between the mind, body, and our relationship with the world. Yoga emphasizes the values of mindfulness, moderation, discipline and perseverance. When applied to communities, yoga offers a path to sustainable living. This year’s theme is Yoga for Humanity.
Free yoga sessions
Let’s practice yoga together for better health and life balance! Join us and enjoy the Hatha Yoga or Vinyasa Yoga, both led by certified instructors. Choose one or attend both.
- Hatha Yoga from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
This class is based on physical postures, deep breathing, mindfulness and listening to the body.
- Vinyasa Yoga from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Vinyasa flow classes will help to maintain awareness and focus on the breath while moving through a series of postures.
Location: Arena, Harbor Sports Club
Category: Mixed-gender aged 12 and up
Entry: Booking is not required. Available on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants need to check-in at the facility reception due to limited capacity.
Contact and feedback
- Contact us: for more information, please email email@example.com.
- Feedback: let us know your experience at the Harbor Sports Club by completing our short survey.
- Yoga Classes: visit the yoga classes page to learn more about our offers
- Stay tuned: check the Harbor Sports Club webpage for facility updates
- In your mailbox: subscribe to The Lens to be notified about the latest news
What Sustainable Development Goal is this event related to?
See you at the yoga session!