The Art Club is offering new ceramics 6-week workshops for the year 2021 – 2022.
Ceramics Studio, Island Recreation Center
- 6 classes for Tuesdays (7:00- 9:00 p.m.): August 31, September 7, 14, 21, 28, & October 5
- 6 classes for Fridays (8:00- 10:00 a.m.): August 27, September 3, 10, 17, & October 1, 8
- (23 and 24 September are the Saudi National Holiday)
You can sign up for either Tuesday or Friday but not both.
All 6 classes will cost 400 SAR, and in addition there is a 100 SAR fee to cover the cost of clay and glaze (you can take home everything you make), so you will need to pay 500 SAR on the first class for all 6 classes (If you know you cannot attend all 6 classes, then you will pay on the first class for what you know you can attend, but after that there is no reimbursement for missed classes).
- KAUST adult residents only – no school aged children (except by special email application).
- All participants will be expected to bring a mask and wear it throughout the class and to maintain social distancing in the studio.
- Participants are required to follow the Keeping KAUST Safe guidelines.
- You should wear clothes which are suitable for getting dirty – clay can stains clothes – or bring your own apron.
The classes are taught by Chris Newns
To register to , please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation will be on a “first come, first served” basis. If classes are full you will be put on a waiting list. Once these 6 classes are finished there will be further classes throughout the year.