Thursday, September 22
4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Racquet Club– Here’s the map
Bring your friends and family and enjoy the afternoon in a special atmosphere with activities for all ages. There will be fun games, inflatables, movie sessions, food stalls, and more.
Wear Saudi National colors and be ready for unlimited fun!
- Kid’s inflatables like Multi-Play Tower and Pillar Bear will be available in the gymnastic and badminton areas.
- Extended Soft Play
- Fun games at the squash courts like Mystery Box, Cup Pong, and Basket Ball Shots. Lucky players will win sweet prizes.
- Kid’s movie time at the chill-out zone. Relax and enjoy fun family movies like Tom and Jerry, Madagascar, and Shrek.
- Coloring station filled with crafts related to the Saudi National Day.
Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Stay tuned: Visit the Racquet Club page regularly for the latest facility updates. Or contact us with your query at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: Let us know your experience during your visit to our facility by completing our short survey
- Share photos: Share your photos and videos by tagging @KAUST.Life on Instagram or using #KAUSTLife.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Racquet Club!