The Prototyping and Product Development Core Lab presents: PCL training series: 2022 fall semester
The Prototyping and Product Development Core Lab (PCL) offers a series of training sessions that include hands-on instruction to lab users. This fall semester, the training sessions are on electrical and electronic engineering topics, including PCB prototyping, soldering and troubleshooting techniques, as well as building parts with 3D printers.
Most of these sessions will be conducted at the Design, Engineering, Electronics and Programming (DEEP) Academy, which is a new resource for learning and training with a capacity of 12 workstations. DEEP facilities, including individual workstations, can be reserved and used like any other Core Lab equipment through Infinity.
Upcoming training sessions:
- Navigating the RFS and Infinity Systems: September 18, 2022
- Introduction to Electrical and Electronics Engineering: September 19, 2022
- Introduction to 3D Printing: September 20, 27 & October 4, 2022
- PCB Prototyping, Design and Fabrication: September 26, 2022
- Troubleshooting Electrical and Electronics Components: October 3, 2022
- Soldering Techniques: October 3, 2022
All interested KAUST researchers, Research Park tenants, students and staff are warmly welcome to attend. Please register in a timely manner as seating is limited.
This opportunity is brought to you by the KAUST Core Labs & Research Infrastructure