Friday, January 28
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. then 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Harbor Urban Beach
Stay active and experience the iconic views from the Harbor canal water while on a pedalo or kayak. This event is dedicated to the age group of 12 years old and above. The equipment hire will be available from the Harbor Urban Beach with the last slots available from 3:30 P.M. Don’t miss out!
Available for hire
- Double Kayaks, 30 minutes – 35 SAR, and 1 hour – 60 SAR
- Single Kayaks, 30 minutes – 25 SAR, and 1 hour – 45 SAR
- Pedalos, 30 minutes – 25 SAR, and 1 hour – 55 SAR
- Stand up paddleboard, 30 minutes – 25 SAR, and 1 hour 55 SAR
You can find us at the Urban Beach near the Harbor Walk – Here’s a map.
- Registration is not required and works on a first-come-first-serve basis
- This event is designed for the age of 12 years and above
- Rental of paddle sports will be available from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. then from 1:00 p.m.to 4:30 p.m.
- We accept on-site cash payment while renting equipment
- Life jackets will be provided, however, for hygiene reasons your own t-shirt or rash vest must be worn underneath.
The watersports will be unavailable at South Beach during this time. They will resume as normal on Saturday, January 29. The beach remains open for swimmers and beach users.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (012) 808-6621, (012) 808-6634, or visit our Marine and Watersports page to learn more about available activities and facilities.
What Sustainable Development Goal is this event related to?
Wishing you an exciting canal water adventure.