Winter camp is a three-week program hosted during The KAUST School winter break and is designed to help children build confidence and self-esteem through a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities. This camp is carefully scheduled to help every camper have a rewarding experience. The program is conducted by our friendly and experienced teams from The KAUST Children’s Center and Coastline Recreation, who are committed to making the wintertime exciting and memorable.
Winter break camp is offered to children in grades 1 to 5.
Dates and times
Camp is available during weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. from December 19 to January 6. Enrollment is available for the following sessions:
- Week 1: December 19 – 23
- Week 2: December 26 – 30
- Week 3: January 2 – 6
- Grades 1 to 3 run at the ECC 3 – Elementary Children’s Center building 3 – Here’s a map
(Pick-up and drop-off are from the outdoor entry of each classroom)
- Grades 4 to 5 run at the Harbor Sports Club – Here’s a map
(Pick-up and drop-off from the arena balcony- first floor)
- Registration is available now and works on a first-come, first-served basis
- Register your child using the Winter Camp registration form
- After submitting the form, the confirmation email will be sent with further information and payment options
- Flexible booking for 1, or up to three weeks
- After registering, parents have up to three days to finalize payment to confirm a place
- Registration will close on Tuesday, December 14
- 345 SAR (VAT inclusive) per child
- Daily, choice of fresh fruit included
- Arts and crafts supplies, sports facility visits, and field trips around KAUST included (Hats and sun cream are also strongly recommended)
- Lunch is not included (We advise children to bring homemade lunches and a refillable water bottle)
- There will be no refunds for missed days.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to welcoming your child to winter break camp!