October 29-30 and November 5-6
Island Recreation Club Beach
Experience a new water adventure while snorkeling along KAUST’s amazing shoreline. Explore the new locations and see all the marine life under the water with the safe guidance of our qualified snorkeling instructors. This 40-minute experience is designed for the age group of 12 years old and above. Snorkeling sessions are going to be held from the Island Recreation Club beach where the participants will walk to the snorkeling area. Register today.
12 years old and above
25 SAR (VAT incl.) per person per 40 minute session
- The meeting point is at the Island Recreation Club Beach, across the swimming pool area: Here’s a map
- Starting at 9:30 a.m., all participants will be guided to the snorkeling spot
- Registration is open now and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- The maximum capacity per session is 12 participants
- To register, please contact us at email@example.com or (012)8086621 / 8086634
- Own boots, mask, and snorkel are required (fins are optional)
For more information about available activities and facilities, visit the Marine and Watersports page.
Our team is looking forward to welcoming you to the Snorkeling Sessions!