Since Sunday, more than 4,500 community members attended their COVID-19 test. Once again the feedback from the community has been very positive. We wish to thank everyone who has been tested so far.
I missed my appointment or forgot to book. Can I still be tested?
Yes! If you missed your appointment or if you want to be tested, there is still time to do so. The testing stations are open today from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Before you come please book for your COVID-19 test through the Sehhaty app. The details on how to book a slot are explained below.
Important to note:
- LOCATION: Choose the Jeddah 2nd station, King Abdul Aziz University.
- DATE: choose today’s date
- TIME: you may choose any available time slot on the Sehhaty app.
- Each person in the household will need to register and book separately on the Sehhaty app.
- Upon registration, each person will receive an individual QR code – You must bring that QR code to your appointment.
Sehhaty App links
- Testing stations open at 1:00 p.m.
- Have your Sehhaty QR code ready for your appointment
- Bring your iqama/National ID to your appointment
- Do not drink beverages other than water 30 mins before your test
COVID-19 screening test results
The results of your test will be available through the Sehhaty app within 24-72 hours. Please make sure that you check the results for everyone in your household.
Positive for COVID-19? What should I do?
If you test positive for COVID-19, it is your responsibility to:
- Self-isolate immediately – including everyone in your household
- Notify KAUST Health immediately on 012 808 0940 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Sunday to Thursday or 012 808 4444 at any other time. You will be given advice and support and contact tracing will be completed
- For any questions or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is your responsibility to report a positive result to KAUST Health. Failure to do so may result in the spread of COVID-19 throughout our community and will be considered as a violation of the Code of Conduct and could lead to sanctions being taken.
We appreciate your support and cooperation in Keeping KAUST Safe.