Who forgot their FLU shot?
Don’t let the flu slow you down this winter! With the cold and flu season upon us it has never been more important to protect yourself, your family, friends and colleagues as well as the healthcare system by receiving a flu vaccination.
KAUST Health have arranged for KAUST residents, employees and students to have their annual flu vaccination during the month of November.
We have had over 1,300 bookings so far! There is still plenty of opportunity to book your appointment. However, to lock in a time that is most convenient for you, book now!
Get your Flu vaccine safely this year by appointment only
- Weekdays: November 24 to December 3 – 5:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturdays: November 28 to December 5 – 08:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- New for 2020: Due to COVID-19 mitigation measures, appointments are essential – no walk-ins will be accepted.
- The Flu Vaccine is available and free for all KAUST residents, employees and students.
- To make an appointment you must be registered with KAUST Health and have an active MRN number.
- Please bring your KAUST ID and your KAUST Health medical card, if you have one. If you do not have a medical card bring your Iqama or National ID.
For more information about the flu campaign, please visit the Flu Vaccine page on the KAUST Health website.
If you have any questions about the Flu Campaign or require any assistance, please contact our Patient Relations team.
Director, KAUST Health