February 10, 2019
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Community Life is hosting a Pet Owner Forum to provide a series of short presentations and a Q&A on pet ownership at KAUST. The forum will cover a range of subjects including:
- Pets in our community – Chris Sealey, VP Community Life
- Pest Control – Majed El Mir, Pest Control Specialist
- Service development – International Animal Care, veterinary services
- Working with the community – Amy Leat, Community Member of the Pets in the Community Committee
If you are unable to attend, we will also offer the following walk-in hours to meet and greet on these topics:
- February 12, 11: a.m. – 12:00 noon, Harbor Library
- February 13, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon, Harbor Library
As well, please take a moment to answer four quick survey questions ahead of the event to help us gauge your feedback on pet-related topics.
To learn more about pet ownership at KAUST, you can get all the latest updates on the Pets in our Community page of the Community Life Website.
We look forward to sharing updates and hearing your feedback.
** This survey was closed on Monday, February 4. **
Chris Sealey, Vice President Community Life
People. Place. Pride.